1. The service does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies ("cookies") are computer data, especially text files, which are stored in the User's terminal and are used to access the Service's web pages. Cookies typically include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the end user's device and accessing them is the operator of "Forbet" Service with the registered office at: Orląt Lwowskich Street 51, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg.
4. Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the website; In particular, these files allow you to recognize the User's Device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
- Create statistics that help you understand how Webmasters use the web to improve their structure and content.
- maintenance of the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service.
5. There are two main types of cookies used in the Service:
- "session cookies";
"Session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on your end user's device until you log out, leave the web site, or disable the software (web browser).
"Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following cookies are used in the Service:
- "necessary" cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
- security cookies, such as those used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Service;
- "performance" cookies to collect information about how to use the Website;
- "functional" cookies, which allow you to "memorize" user settings and personalization of your user interface, such as the selected language or region from which you originate, the font size, the appearance of your website, etc .;
- "advertising" cookies, which allow users to provide content that is more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the end user's device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are posted on the User's Web site. For detailed information on how cookies are handled and how they are handled, see the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted on the End User's Site may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.